Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 14, 2021, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Village of Niles Senior Center
Medication & Sharps Collection by SWANCC
SWANCC’s Disposal Program - For community members (no prescription drugs or sharps from businesses, schools or hospitals will be accepted)
• Keep pharmaceuticals in their original containers with labels to identify contents.
• Sharps need to be placed in a rigid container with a carefully sealed lid.
• Unused/Expired prescription medications
• Expired over-the-counter medications
• Residential sharps (needles/syringes)
SWANCC Communities Unacceptable Items:
• Pharmaceutical Controlled Substances*
• Institutional or business waste
• Non-prescription liquids
• Household Chemical Waste
For more information, please visit swancc.org.
September 21, 2021, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Village of Niles Senior Center
September 28, 2021, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Village of Niles Senior Center