- Mayor & Board of Trustees
- Village Clerk
- Voter Registration and Election Information
Voter Registration and Election Information
VERIFY YOUR VOTER INFORMATION, FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE,
AND VIEW YOUR SAMPLE BALLOT AT:
Provided by the Cook County Clerk's Office.
April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election - Early Voting March 20-April 3, 2023
Election Day is Tuesday, April 4, 2023. Election Day voting is available at your designated polling place from 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Niles Village Hall is not a polling place on election day; however, it is an early voting location.
Early Voting begins: MARCH 20, 2023 - APRIL 3, 2023 at the Niles Village Hall, 1000 Civic Center Drive, Niles, First Floor Council Chambers.
EARLY VOTING HOURS:
Monday-Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
REGISTER TO VOTE
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE
If you have an Illinois driver’s license or state ID, you may register online through the Illinois Board of Elections website at https://ova.elections.il.gov/. You can also register at any Early Voting site and on Election Day; however, you must vote at the same time. Please note that any voter who needs to register for the first time or file an address change must present two forms of ID, one of which shows the voter’s current address.
To Vote in Illinois:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General or Consolidated Election.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- You must not be serving a sentence of confinement as a result of a conviction.
- You may not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
Register in person at the Village Clerk’s office on the second floor at Village Hall. You must display two pieces of identification. Neither needs to be a photo ID, but one must include your current address. Acceptable forms of ID include:.
- Illinois Driver's License
- Illinois State ID
- Employee or Student ID
- Credit Card
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Utility Bill in Applicant's Name
- Mail Postmarked to the Applicant
- Valid U.S. Passport
- Public Aid ID Card
- Lease or Rental Contract
When to Re-Register (update your registration)
- If you have moved within suburban Cook County
- If you are changing your name or recently married (but not moving)
VOTE BY MAIL
Cook County is now offering Permanent Vote by Mail. This option will allow you to vote by mail in all subsequent elections held in Cook County. Apply online for a mail ballot application at cookcountyclerk.com/elections or request an application from the Village Clerk’s office.
REGISTER TO VOTE BY MAIL – Any registered suburban Cook County voter may request a mail ballot.
OR: Download the Illinois Voter Registration Application
https://www.cookcountyclerkil.gov/sites/default/files/publications/IVR%2520App%2520EN_2021_Online.pdf and mail to Cook county Clerk’s Office 69 W. Washington, Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60602
Political Sign Guidelines
Review the Village's Political Sign Guidelines document (PDF). to learn about guidelines regarding the placement of political signs along roadways in Niles.
For additional information, please contact Village Clerk Marlene Victorine at (847) 588-8010 or email@example.com.