- School difficulties
- Job loss
- Family conflicts
- Loneliness and isolation
- Single parenting
- Relationship problems
- Bereavement @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Marital concerns
- Problems at work
- Aging issues
- Domestic violence
- Suicide prevention
- Financial assistance assessment @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
In accordance with already established guidelines, the Family Services Department will maintain office hours on a limited basis for clients that have an arranged appointment, specifically those that are unable to receive needed services through virtual or telehealth means.
The scheduled times that residents will be able to access the department with an appointment are as follows:
During the times that the office is open, residents wishing to enter the department will have to meet the following guidelines to be permitted entry:
- Facemasks must be worn at all times while in the building.
- Temperature must be taken at the building entry and must be below 100” F to proceed. Residents with a temp over 100 will be strongly encouraged to follow up with a medical provider and will not be granted access to the building.
- All residents are required to be met at the door by a Family Services staff for entry, and to navigate to the 3rd Floor. Residents will ring the family services buzzer for entry to the building.
- Residents will be encouraged to limit the number of persons in their group as much as is possible.
- Residents will be prompted to wash their hands in the Waiting Area of the office upon arrival.
- Residents must agree to follow social distancing guidelines at all times and will be asked to leave for failure to comply.
- Upon completion of business, residents will be escorted out of the building.
- Office areas will be disinfected/cleaned between guests.
- These guidelines will be followed until the facility has unrestricted access to public entry.
Emergency Food Pantry
The food pantry is open for Village of Niles residents. The food has been donated to our pantry to help families who have little or no food. Due to current COVID-19 Pandemic guidelines, the Food Pantry is open by appointment only. Please call (847)-588-8460 for more information.
The food pantry collects non-perishable items. All donations including monetary and food certificates are always welcome and are greatly appreciated.
We can take your resume and send it to the Niles Chamber of Commerce. They will check for any jobs available in the Niles area. You can also go to the Niles Public Library where they have many resources and the availability of computers to help you make a resume.
The professional staff is available to Niles' businesses, schools, and community groups for educational and informational seminars and groups. Topics can be tailored to each organization's particular interest or need.