Services & Programs
- If you were 17 years of age or younger you would be allowed out past curfew if you were accompanied by and supervised by a parent, legal guardian or other responsible companion who is at least 18 years of age and is approved of by the parent or legal guardian.
- Having a legal job that you have to travel to and from.
- Attending a constitutionally protected activity, attending or traveling to or from a religious, civic, educational, or political event or gathering.
- The child has violated this subsection
- There is no legal defense to the violation
|Community||Police Number||Age|| Curfew
Sunday - Thursday
Friday and Saturday
|Niles||847-588-6500||17 and under||10:30 p.m.||11:30 p.m.|
|Norridge||708-453-4770||16 and under||11 p.m.||12 a.m.|
|Park Ridge||847-318-5252||17 and under||11 p.m.||12 a.m.
|Des Plaines||847-391-5400||16 and under||11 p.m.||12 a.m.|
|Harwood Heights||708-867-4353||17 and under||10:30 p.m.||11:30 p.m.|
|Unincorporated Norwood Township||708-865-4700||17 and under||11 p.m.||12 a.m.|
|Unincorporated Maine Township||708-865-4700||17 and under||11:30 p.m.||12 a.m.|
|Glenview||847-729-5000||16 and under||11 p.m.||12 a.m.|
|Rosemont||847-823-1134||16 and under||11 p.m.||12 a.m.|
|Morton Grove||847-470-5208||16 and under||10:30 p.m.||11:30 p.m.|
|Chicago||312-744-8286||16 and under||10:30 p.m.||11:30 p.m.|
|State of Illinois||N/A||18 and under||11 p.m.||12 a.m.|