We are in unprecedented times. The COVID-19 pandemic has created much uncertainty and changes for residents and businesses in the Niles community. The resources and pages on this site are intended to help the public:
- Be informed.
- Make safe and healthy decisions.
- Take action to support neighbors and the community.
- Learn what is allowed during the stay-at-home order.
- Help businesses take advantage of the growing number of assistance programs.
- Understand the Village’s current facility closures.
- Continue to use the many Village services which are offered remotely.
Use the links below or the menu at left to navigate the information most important to you.
This page contains a directory of links to government agency websites, with more information about the novel Coronavirus. Find statistics about COVID-19 and subscribe to Village alerts.
This is a page with information about what services are still being offered by the Village of Niles during COVID-19.
This page includes resources for both businesses and residents. Businesses can learn about grant programs and other support available during the pandemic. Residents can find information on supporting the local businesses community during the stay-at-home order.
This page offers information about current restrictions and government regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay healthy, stay engaged, and receive the assistance you need.
COVID-19 illustration above: CDC/ Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS