Niles Senior Center
Kelly Mickle, Director
999 Civic Center Drive
Niles, IL 60714
You can now check us
out on Facebook!
The Mission of the Niles Senior Center is to offer programs to support the health, well being and social needs of Niles residents, age 55 and over.
The Niles Senior Center is open to residents age 55 and their spouses! Enjoy a broad spectrum of social, educational, health-related programs, and supportive services as well as fun and exciting trips. Make a commitment to yourself!
To become a member you can stop in and fill out an application or fill out our Membership Application and return it to the Niles Senior Center, 999 Civic Center Drive, Niles, IL 60714.
At the Senior Center we offer...
- A wide variety of classes, trips, luncheons, and more, that can be found in our Program Guides & Calendars.
- Nursing Services that include an on-staff nurse, Healthy Lifestyle Groups, Health Screenings, Flu Shots, Arthritis Foundation Exercise Classes and much, more!
- Social Services provides a wide variety of counseling services, support groups, workshops, home care, help with finances, and retirement transitions.
- The HERO Referral Program Helping Elders through Referral and Outreach offers a way for Niles residents, businesses and organizations to confidentially refer frail seniors to the resources they need to thrive.
- Volunteers are the backbone of the Niles Senior Center! If you are interested in volunteering, fill out our Volunteer Application and stop in to see us.
- Take a look at our monthly internet magazine E-Zine, which features articles, last minute ticket sales and important last minute information that might not have made our Program Guide.
For more news from the Senior Center click here!